On Friday, Pagerduty Inc (NYSE: PD) stock traded volume of 814846 shares during its last trading session as compared to its average volume of 1197160 shares over the recent month. PD ended its day with the above stream along the move of 0.35% and closed at the price of $26.09 before opening at $26.11. It has total market capitalization is $1990301751. 52-week range of the stock remained $ 24.8 – 59.82 while its day lowest price was $25.99 and its hit its day highest price at $26.92.
PagerDuty, Inc. (PD) recently reported financial results for the second quarter of fiscal year 2020 ended July 31, 2019.
“We are happy to report strong second quarter results, driven by our continued growth across industry verticals, geographies and use cases, particularly in the mid-market and enterprise sections,” stated Jennifer Tejada, Chief Executive Officer of PagerDuty. “This was our first $40M quarter and a record quarter for growth in accounts investing over $100,000. We’re excited to see a growing number of consumers about the world utilize the PagerDuty platform to continually improve their digital operations.”
- Consumer Growth: PagerDuty had over 12,000 consumers as of July 31, 2019. New and expansion consumers include Marks and Spencer, Vanguard, WooliesX (Woolworths), Stripe, IHS Markit, Monzo, DoorDash, and Clover Health.
- Product Innovation: PagerDuty released Business Response, which enables responders to seamlessly keep business stakeholders apprised with actionable status updates as incidents unfold. Additionally, we improved our search capabilities to provide improved context for IT and DevOps teams so they can easily navigate large organizations to find the right teams, users and escalation policies to resolve incidents faster.
- Ecosystem Expansion: PagerDuty released a new integration with Amazon EventBridge to help consumers create and trigger event-driven workflows without having to spend valuable engineering hours setting up configurations and integrations. The company also released an integration with AWS Security Hub further providing real-time support for Security Operations and DevOps teams using AWS.
For the third quarter of fiscal 2020, PagerDuty presently expects:
- Total revenue of $41.5M – $42.5M, representing a growth rate of 33% – 36% year-over-year
- Non-GAAP net loss per share of $0.09 – $0.10, assuming about 76M shares
For the full fiscal year 2020, PagerDuty presently expects:
- Total revenue of $162M – $164M, representing a growth rate of 37% – 39% year-over-year
- Non-GAAP net loss per share of $0.36 – $0.37, assuming about 65M shares
These statements are forward-looking and actual results may differ materially. Please refer to the Forward-Looking Statements safe harbor below for information on the factors that could cause our actual results to differ materially from these forward-looking statements.
PagerDuty has not reconciled its expectations as to non-GAAP net loss per share to GAAP net loss per share because certain items are out of its control or cannot be reasonably predicted. Accordingly, a reconciliation for forward-looking non-GAAP net loss per share is not accessible without unreasonable effort.
EPS growth for this year is -36.00% and EPS growth for next year is expected to reach at 41.70% while EPS growth in next five years is projected to arrive at 30.00%. Net profit margin of the firm was recorded at -32.40% and operating profit margin was calculated at -34.70% while gross profit margin was measured as 85.30%.