On 04 Oct 2019, Eltek Ltd. (NASDAQ: ELTK) stock traded volume of 20092 shares during its last trading session as compared to its average volume of 342924 shares over the recent month. ELTK ended its day with the above stream along the move of 0.9% and closed at the price of $3.36 before opening at $3.37. It has total market capitalization is $14717646. 52-week range of the stock remained $ 1.28 – 11.56 while its day lowest price was $3.3 and its hit its day highest price at $3.48.
Eltek Ltd. (ELTK) reported recently its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2019.
Highlights for the First Six Months of 2019
- Revenues for the first six months of 2019 were $16.9M contrast to $17.6M in the first six months of 2018;
- Gross profit was $2.8M (16.5% of revenues) contrast to gross profit of $1.0M (5.8% of revenues) in the first six months of 2018;
- Operating profit was $440,000 contrast to an operating loss of $1.3M in the first six months of 2018;
- Other Income was 877,000 in the first six months of 2019 contrast to nil in the first six months of 2018;
- Net profit was $1.0M, or $0.33 per fully diluted share contrast to a net loss of $1.5M, or ($0.75) per fully diluted share in the first six months of 2018;
- EBITDA was $2.1M in the first six months of 2019, contrast to negative EBITDA of $481,000 in the first six months of 2018;
- Net cash provided by operating activities amounted to $1.3M contrast to net cash used in operating activities of $1.4M in the first six months of 2018.
In the liquidity ratio analysis; quick ratio for most recent quarter was 0.6 while current ratio for time period was 0.9. In most recent quarter, LT Debt/Equity ratio was listed at 0.02 and Total Debt/Equity ratio was noted at 0.6.