On 04 Oct 2019, Coupa Software Inc (NASDAQ: COUP) stock soared 3.63% and closed at 148.32. The stock opened the session at $143.23 and touched its highest price point at $148.4. Its recent trading capacity is 1746593 shares versus to its average trading volume of 2288651 shares. The company’s stock’s lowest price point for the session stood at $142.08. COUP traded as low as $ 52.01 in the past 52 weeks, and shares hit its peak level to $156.16.
Coupa Software (COUP) recently reported financial results for its second fiscal quarter ended July 31, 2019.
The following forward-looking statements reflect Coupa’s expectations as of September 3, 2019.
Third quarter of fiscal 2020:
- Total revenues are predictable to be between $95.5 and $96.5M.
- Subscription revenues are predictable to be between $86.0 and $87.0M.
- Professional services and other revenues are predictable to be about $9.5M.
- Non-GAAP income from operations is predictable to be between $3.5 and $5.5M.
- Non-GAAP net income per diluted share is predictable to be between $0.05 and $0.08 per share.
- Diluted weighted average share count is predictable to be about 71.7M shares.
Full year fiscal 2020:
- Total revenues are predictable to be between $369.0 and $372.0M.
- Non-GAAP income from operations is predictable to be between $10.0 and $13.0M.
- Non-GAAP net income per diluted share is predictable to be between $0.11 and $0.16 per share.
- Diluted weighted average share count is predictable to be about 70.0M shares.
Coupa has not reconciled its expectations for non-GAAP income from operations to GAAP loss from operations or non-GAAP net income per share to GAAP net loss per share because certain items excluded from non-GAAP income from operations and non-GAAP net income, such as charges related to share-based compensation expenses, amortization of purchased intangible assets, amortization of debt discount and issuance costs from our convertible notes, and related tax effects, including non-recurring income tax adjustments, cannot be reasonably calculated or predicted at this time. In addition, the effect of the anti-dilutive impact of the capped call transactions entered into in connection with the convertible notes cannot be reasonably calculated or predicted at this time. The effect of these items may be important.
Analyst recommendation for this stock stands at 2.1. The volatility in the previous week has experienced by 5.34% and observed of 5.35% in the previous month. The short ratio in the company’s stock is documented at 4.21 and the short float is around of 11.65%. The average true range of the stock is observed at 7.69 and the relative strength index of the stock is recorded at 60.97.