On 05 Oct 2019, Irsa Inversiones y Rprsntcins SA (NYSE: IRS) stock soared 2.71% and closed at 5.31. The stock opened the session at $5.1 and touched its highest price point at $5.32. Its recent trading capacity is 28109 shares versus to its average trading volume of 117986 shares. The company’s stock’s lowest price point for the session stood at $5.09.IRS traded as low as $ 4 in the past 52 weeks, and shares hit its peak level to $16.6.
IRSA Inversiones y Representaciones S.A. (IRS; BYMA: IRSA), the leading real estate company in Argentina, announces recently its results for the Fiscal Year 2019 ended Junes 30, 2019.
- The Net Income for fiscal year 2019 recorded a loss of ARS 26,847M contrast to a gain of ARS 23,237M registered in 2018. This is mainly explained by the loss recorded by changes in the fair value of investment properties in Argentina Business Center.
- The adjusted EBITDA for fiscal year 2019 was ARS 19,715M (ARS 5,640M from Argentina Business center and ARS 14,075M from Israel Business Center), increasing by 13.4% contrast to 2018.
- Adjusted EBITDA of rental sections in Argentina grew 6.8% in the contrast fiscal years, mainly driven by office and hotel sections, which have dollar-denominated revenues, offset by a 15.3% drop in the shopping center business.
- In the Argentine Business Center, during fiscal year 2019 and subsequently, we have issued notes in the local capital market for the amount of USD 226.5M with the objective of refinancing short-term liabilities.
- In the Israel Business Center, we have sold an additional 19.5% of Clal Insurance during the year and subsequently. IDBD’s stake in Clal, directly and through swaps, was reduced to 35.3% of its share capital.
EPS growth in next five years is projected to arrive at 13.00%. The volatility in the previous week has experienced by 4.51% and observed of 7.04% in the previous month. Analyst recommendation for this stock stands at 3. 23.20% ownership is held by institutional investors while insiders hold ownership of 0.24%.
Jeannine Cruz– Earnings
I am known as Jeannine Cruz, I am a writer and an industrialist by profession. My age is 32 years. My aim is to gather the attention of the targeted audience without being boring and unexciting. I like to utilize the free time in writing my views and thoughts for my book lovers or readers. My most preferred articles are usually about finance and business; however, I have written various topics in my articles. I do not have a specific genre. I get very creative when I have to express myself, I often sing, write or draw to portray my feelings. When it comes to my free time or you can say ‘ME-TIME’, I love to play with my cat, sleep an extra hour, or play my favorite video games.
Address: 2656 Ottis Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73102, United States of America
Phone Number: +1 405 349 7571