On Thursday, Docusign Inc (NASDAQ: DOCU) stock traded volume of 2620543 shares during its last trading session as compared to its average volume of 4350165 shares over the recent month. DOCU ended its day with the upstream along the move of 0.31% and closed at the price of $62.4 before opening at $62.46. It has total market capitalization is $10982400268. 52-week range of the stock remained $ 35.06 – 65.07 while its day lowest price was $61.93 and its hit its day highest price at $63.38.
DocuSign (DOCU) recently reported results for its fiscal quarter ended July 31, 2019.
Second Quarter Financial Highlights
- Total revenue was $235.6M, a raise of 41% year-over-year. Subscription revenue was $220.8M, a raise of 39% year-over-year. Professional services and other revenue was $14.8M, a raise of 72% year-over-year.
- Billings were $252.4M, a raise of 47% year-over-year.
- GAAP gross margin was 74%, contrast to 78% in the same period last year. Non-GAAP gross margin was 78% contrast to 81% in the same period last year.
- GAAP net loss per basic and diluted share was $0.39 on 175M shares outstanding contrast to GAAP net loss per share of $0.22 in the second quarter of fiscal 2019 on 166M shares outstanding.
- Non-GAAP net income per diluted share was $0.01 on 189M shares outstanding contrast to non-GAAP net income per share of $0.03 in the second quarter of fiscal 2019 on 191M shares outstanding.
- Net cash provided by operating activities was $26.4M, contrast to $22.7M in the same period last year.
- Free cash flow was $11.9M in the second quarter of fiscal 2020 contrast to free cash flow of $18.4M in the same period last year.
- Cash, cash equivalents, restricted cash and investments were $930.5M at the end of the quarter.
During the twelve month it rose at 32.46% and year to date performance of 55.69%. Looking about the past performance history, the company added at 2.90% in past week and climbed with 34.92% in one month. During the past three-month period the stock surged of 20.81% and increased at 15.90% in past six month.